Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Beginning

I have always been against blogging. It all began with scrapbooking. My sister and my girlfriends in high school always loved to scrapbook, and so we often had late night parties at Pebbles. For some reason, it always seemed so overwhelming to me, and I was always behind! Not to mention that creativity is NOT my strong suit. I am, however, determined to be a better blogger, and to keep you up to date on what is going on with me!

12 comments:

  1. I'm excited to follow! Way cute Mern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!!! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you Mern! Your blog is darling already! LOVE IT. I miss those late nights at Pebbles! And our ridiculously early morning walks. And a lot of other things I won't go into on your blog. Mostly, I just miss you. :) Way excited you're blogging. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Merny! I'm excited to keep in better touch! Thanks for calling the other night. It's always so good to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I TOTALLY love it!! And I love you :) See you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah- welcome to the wold of blogging! Do what you find enjoyable. I'm excited to see more into your world. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mern, I love it!!! Long time no see. I was just thinking about you today when I was at my moms..When are you visiting next? We need to get together and do lunch or something when you come into town. I hope you are doing good. Miss you, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Mernie! Glad I can keep in touch better with you. I too hated blogs and scrap booking for that matter, so I thought I would label my blog as my journal and it is getting done weekly--minus my few deep, deep, deep thoughts.
    Very cute decor for only taking a few hours to put together. Look forward to other posts (if there are any)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! It will be fun to keep up with what is happening with you. You don't give yourself enough credit...you are super creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Marianne, do you mind if I keep tabs on you too? I love blogging and LOVE that Jen does it to. Helps me so much to stay in touch with people I care about most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, it's Sarah Richins. I added you to my blog. Your blog is so cute, we'll have to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mern!! I am so glad you have a blog!! Hope you are doing well...we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. K Mern....time for a new post!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete