Four of the 5 of us live in Utah. Jennie, Cory, and Jake are in New Jersey. We don't get to see them as often as we would like. Jennie and Jake came to visit a few weeks ago, and although we missed having Cory with us, we sure had a good time!
Really, my sisters are short! And I am the only blonde, of which they constantly remind me!
Becky and I on our way to the Utah Arts Festival. I had been looking forward to it all day, but after about 30 minutes and a few beers spilled on me (from clumsy passersby of course!) I was ready to go home.
Love the family pictures! You all look great!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any of your brothers or sisters forever!!! You all look so good! I guess you know how I feel being so much taller than my sisters! :) How fun to be together!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love this post because I am so close to all my brothers and sisters too. Out of eight kids we all live in St. George, until Lindsay moves to Alabama in August for Wes to go to Law School. It's sad that she will be so far away, I don't know how you do it with Jenny, I think it stinks :(
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pics of you guys. You always look so dang cute. I'm so glad you had such a good time with each other.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun picture of you and your cute siblings Mern! You guys all look so much alike...and so much like your parents. :) Glad you got to spend some time with Jen and her cute little guy!
ReplyDelete