Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Domestical. . .


Mom gave me a sewing machine for Christmas, and I have been putting it to good use. You could even say I'm becoming domestic! Over Christmas break we went and picked out fabric for my first quilt. Here it is pieced together. . .


then quilted. . .


Ta-da! It is finished. By the way, animal prints are so IN!


Here is quilt #2!



Hopefully it will look like this when I'm finished!


Domestic!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I need some sewing lessons pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed! They are so cute, I need lessons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you put up pictures of them! :) You are more beautiful than the quilts. . . so put some pictures of you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mern! Those are beautiful!! Absolutely love the 2nd quilt! I'm very impressed!

    So, if you come down this month then I want you to go out with Daren Brooks, Carl & Carla Brooks son. (That is if you are still available!!) He lives in my neighborhood & is a great guy & single! Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marianne the quilts look fantastic...I am totally and completely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mern, your quilt looks so cute! I'm excited to see the second when it is finished! Poud o' voo!!!

    ReplyDelete